Monday, March 14, 2022

Will: Grandison Tansill

Will of Grandison Tansill
PWCo Will Book T, pg. 351
Proved: August 1882

In the name of God Amen; I Grandison S. Tansill of Fauquir, State of Virginia, being perfectly sound in mind and memory, and influenced by no other desire than to do what is just, right and proper; do make this my last Will, and Testament; as followd, to wit. ~~

I do give and bequeath all my effects both real and personal (after paying all my just debts) to my wife Sarah Catharine to dispose of as she may deem fit; and do hereby appoint my wife the said Sarah Catharine the Executrix of this my last will and testament.  Witness my hand and seal this Fifteenth day of January Eighteen Hundred and Sixty Seven.

G. S. Tansill {seal}

Signed and sealed in the presence of 
C. F. Anderson
James Spence

In Prince William County Court August Term 1882

The last will and testament of G. S. Tansill dec.d was this day presented to the Court and the signature thereto fully proven by the oaths of Edmund Burkley and ordered to be recorded.

Teste   L. A. Davis  clk.

No comments:

Post a Comment