Monday, October 11, 2021

Will of William Crosen

Will of William Crosen
PWCo. Will Book O, pg. 39
Proved: 7 October 1833

I William Crosen of the County of Prince William and State of Virginia do hereby make this my last Will and Testament in manner and form following, that is to say -- First, I desire that all my just debts and funeral expences may be paid out of the proceeds of the sale of such part or parts of my estate as my hereinafter named Executrix may choose to dispose of for that purpose.

2ndly. After the payment of all my said debts, I give and bequeath to my wife Susan Crosen the whole of the remainder of my estate of every nature kind and discription whatever, to be enjoyed by her forever; but nevertheless -- should any part thereof be remaining at her death, I desire that the same shall be equally divided between my children. 

Lastly, I constitute my said wife Susan Crosen sole Executrix of this my last will and testament, requiring no security at her hands whatever. In witness whereof I hereunto set my hand and affix my seal this sixth day of September in the year of our Lord One thousand eight hundred & thirty two.

William [X his mark] Crosen  {seal}

Signed sealed published and declared as and for the last will and testament of the above named William Crosen in the presence of us

Benjamin Pridmore
B. H. Pridmore
John D. Pridmore
Jno. B. Cannon

At a court held for Prince William County the 7th day of October 1833.

This last will and testament of William Crosen decd. was presented to the court and being proved by Benjamin Pridmore and John B. Cannon two of the witnesses thereto, it is ordered to be recorded.

Teste, Jn. Williams  Ct. Cur.



No comments:

Post a Comment