Sunday, March 7, 2021

Church Record Sunday: Children's Letters from The Presbyterian of the South

The Presbyterian of the South
25 December 1918

CHILDREN'S LETTERS

GOING ON SIX

Dear Miss Argyle:

I am sending $1 to help take care of the little French child. Until October 1st I lived in Augusta County, and went to Mossy Creek church, but I moved to Prince William County, and now attend the Brentsville church. I am going on to six just like Guy Gilkerson, and I know he will be surprised to hear that two of his aunts are teaching right near my home. I like my new Sunday school teacher, but I never will like any better than I did my first teacher, Mrs. John Robson.

Your little friend,

Mary Burwell Buck
Bristow, VA


Dear Mary:

We are all glad to hear from you, and I am sure Guy will be especially interested in your letter. Thank you for your help.

H.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment