Monday, November 9, 2015

Will: Robert Graham (1821)

ROBERT GRAHAM Will
Prince William County Will Book L, pg 360
12 Feb 1816; proved 04 Jun 1821

I give and bequeath to my wife MARTHA PEYTON GRAHAM the land on which I live containing three hundred & forty acres more or less and also the tract of land on which RICHARD LEE lived and where his widow now lives containing one hundred & forty acres more or less to her in absolute fee simple for ever.  This is my last will and testament in my own hand writing the twelfth day of February eighteen hundred & sixteen.

ROBERT GRAHAM  {seal}

last will and testament JOHN LINTON, JOHN TYLER LINTON

At a Court of Quarterly Sessions held for Prince William County 4th of June 1821.  This last will and testament of ROBERT GRAHAM decd. was presented to the Court and being proved by the oaths of JOHN LINTON and JOHN T. LINTON is ordered to be recorded.


Teste, PHIL. D. DAWE

No comments:

Post a Comment