Prince William County, Virginia is rich in history. Formed in 1731, it was named for Prince William, Duke of Cumberland, son of King George II. This blog is intended as a place for descendants and researchers of PWCo families to find and share information.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Shopping Saturday: Manassas Feed and Milling Co.
Manassas Journal January 2, 1920
The Manassas Feed and Milling Company building was once occupied by the Hopkins Candy Factory. The building is still standing and is now The Center for the Arts in "Old Town" Manassas. More about the history of the building can be found on the official City of Manassas website.