Monday, October 12, 2015

Will: Henry Tyler (1820)

HENRY TYLER Will
Prince William County Will Bk L, pg 344
11 Aug 1820; proved 05 Sep 1820

In the name of God Amen I HENRY TYLER of the State of Virginia and County of Prince William being weak in body but of sound and disposing mind do make and ordain this my last will and testament.  Item I give and bequeath unto JAMES B. HAYES my tract of land adjoining Racoon Hill supposed to contain fifty and three fourth acres.  In testimony whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 11th day of August one thousand eight hundred & twenty.

HENRY TYLER  {seal}

Signed sealed & acknowledged in presence of
TIMOTHY P. WHITE, DANIEL K. FERGIE, ALFRED C. HAYES

At a Court Contd for Prince William County Sept 5th 1820

This last will and testament of HENRY TYLER decd. was presented to the Court and being proved by the oaths of TIMOTHY P. WHITE and DANIEL K. FERGIE is ordered to be recorded.


Teste, PHIL. D. DAWE

No comments:

Post a Comment