Monday, March 7, 2016

Will: Hubberd Saunders

Hubberd Saunders Will
PWCo Will Book Q, page 6

In the name of God Amen, I Hubberd Saunders, in this my last will and testament, do bequeath to my beloved wife Livea all of my Estate that is to say all money in hand, on money due, and all of my personal and real Estate for her and her heirs, forever.

Given under my hand and seal this 12th day of July 1851.

Hubbard Saunders {seal}

Signed sealed and acknowledged in the presence of us.

R. F. Brawner
Frances Robertson

In Prince William County Court, march 1st 1852

This last will and testament of Hubbert Saunders decd was proved according to law by the oaths of R. F. Brawner & Frances Robertson witnesses thereto & ordered to be recorded and the motion of Redmon F. Brawner who made oath & together with Philip D. Lipscomb his security entered into & acknowledged a bond in the penalty of $300 conditioned as the law directs. Certificate is granted and the said Redmon F. Brawner for obtaining letters of administration on the said decedents estate with the will aforesaid annexed in due form.

Teste

J. Williams CC

No comments:

Post a Comment